Please note that if you use an online payment platform that is part of Our Website, in addition to the conditions for transferring these payments contained in this Policy, there is an additional Information Clause, specifying the conditions for the processing of personal data.
We guarantee that the security and privacy of all Users’ personal data are important to us. We will always process your personal data in a transparent, reliable manner and in accordance with applicable data protection law.
We are committed to protecting your privacy both when you use Our Website and when communicating with Us electronically.
Please check each time that this Policy has not changed since the last use of the Website, as we may be obliged or on our own initiative to update this Policy.
Information We May Collect and Process
We are entitled to collect and process the following data:
- Information, including personal data, provided by Users (or a third party authorized by the User) when contacting us, when using a platform enabling online payment, filling in forms available through the Website, answering surveys and any other request for information posted on the Website. The scope of information includes in particular, but not exclusively, information provided by the User when using the Website or accessing services through this Website, or information already possessed by us, which may include, but not limited to: name and surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account details, payment card details or other information necessary for online payment, PESEL number,
- Detailed information about the User’s visits to the Website, including, inter alia, information about intercepted network traffic, tracking clicks, locations, browser logs and other similar data and resources that the User accesses through the Website;
- Information provided by the User when reporting a problem with the Website.
- Providing personal data in the payment form of an external provider PayU will be used for the purpose of further contact.
For what purpose we use your data
- to collect your debt and assist you in managing your debt, including agreeing a repayment schedule appropriate to your abilities;
- to ensure the best possible way of presenting data from the Website on the Users’ computer;
- in order to provide information, products or services that the User himself asks for or which, in our opinion, may be of interest to him in cases where the User has consented to contact and receive such information, also in an implied form;
- to enable Users to participate in interactive features of Our Website -if they choose to participate;
- to notify Users about changes to our services;
- in order to enable Users to safely make payments through the Website’s payment page, as well as to distribute text messages;
- for research and analytical purposes;
- to detect and prevent fraud and any other criminal activity. In addition, we would like to inform you that each User who asked us to contact us and for this purpose provided us with his personal data, such as: address, fax number, telephone numbers, e-mail address, thereby consenting to contact using the above methods.
Security of your personal data
If, in order to access certain parts of the Website or use the services available through the Website, the User has been provided with login data or the User has set these data himself (in particular the login and password for logging in), the User is responsible for keeping this password. and the login in secret and not disclosing it to unauthorized persons. We accept no responsibility for any unauthorized use of your login details on the Website.
Disclosure of personal data
Users’ personal data may be disclosed to any entity belonging to the PRA Group Polska sp. Z oo capital group (including all our subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries -if any).
We may also disclose Users’ personal data:
- prospective buyers of all or part of Our assets and their advisers;
- to relevant authorities to whom we are legally required to disclose such information and where necessary to prevent fraud and money laundering;
- third parties that provide us with services, including online payment service commissioned by the User, under which it is necessary to process the User’s personal data by these third parties;
- to protect and enforce Our rights;
- when we are required to disclose the data by law;
- third parties if it is necessary for the assessment of credit risk.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)We and certain service providers (including, but not limited to, merchant service providers) may transfer the personal data we collect about you outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for the purpose of processing and storing that data and for other related purposes. The transfer of your personal data outside the European Economic Area is based on the relevant GDPR regulations, including the EU Commission’s adequacy decision, or binding corporate rules or standard contractual clauses. You have the right to obtain from us a copy of the Binding Corporate Rules or Standard Contractual Clauses in this regard. We assure you that we will take all reasonable steps to make sure that Users’ personal data is safe, and that their processing and storage is carried out in accordance with applicable law.
Third party personal data
The situation in which the User provides us with the personal data of another person is tantamount to confirmation that the person has been authorized by that person and has informed the person by which entity and for what purpose their personal data will be processed.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (“GDPR”) grants you the following rights: the right to access your data that we process, at any time (Article 15 of the GDPR).When we receive a request from you to grant access to your data processed by us, we have one month to reply to you. If necessary, this period may be extended by an additional two months.
If your data processed by us is incorrect, where it is permitted by law, you have the right to rectify your data. You can request the deletion of your data and object to the further processing of your data or request a limitation of the scope of data processed in cases where the law provides for it. In a situation where we process your data on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
More information can be found in the Information Clause referred to above.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, ask a question or submit a complaint regarding your personal data processed by us, please contact us using the contact details that can be found below. However, please note that a precautionary measure we may take to protect your personal data may be that you request certain data to verify your identity.
Third Party Links
When using the Website and when making online payments, you may be referred / transferred to external websites that are not operated by Us (“Third Party Sites”). Third Party Sites may send their own cookies and collect and process personal data and other information. We have no control over the Third Party Sites and therefore are not responsible for them. The inclusion of links to Third Party Sites on Our Site also does not imply any representations, commitments or endorsements by us of the operators and controllers of Third Party Sites with whom we may not have any relationship. Therefore, you should always read the privacy and cookie policies of Third Party Sites before using the website
Internet Server Logs
We may collect certain information automatically and store it in the web server logs for statistical purposes. This applies to files containing standard information collected by web servers, such as user IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Providers (ISP), operating system, etc. This information is used only by PRA Group Polska Sp.z o. o. and entities belonging to the PRA capital group and are not made available to third parties. Such information is only used by us to analyze trends, manage the Website and collect demographic data about users of the Website as a whole.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites visited by the User. Cookies are stored on the computer’s hard drive and are widely used for proper access to websites and affect work efficiency or provide information to the website owners.
Cookies also help Us to provide better access to the Website by being able to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. However, cookies do not in any way give us access to the User’s computer or any information about the User other than those that he himself decides to share with us.
The user can accept or decline cookies. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, it is usually possible to modify your browser setting to decline cookies. The user can therefore change the settings of the web browser himself to accept all cookies, notify him about the configuration of a cookie or not receive any cookies. However, if you do any of the above settings, you may not be able to use the Website in full, and may result in the loss of some of its functions. If you wish to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the file management software manual for this purpose, For assistance in deleting cookies, please refer to the appropriate link below:
Więcej informacji na temat plików cookie i sposobu ich wyłączenia znajduje się na stronie: www.aboutcookies.org.
Digital data privacy protection.
We may also use Google Analytics to collect demographic data, including demographic data reports. We may use the information collected through Google Analytics for Google services such as Google Analytics remarketing and Google Display Network Impression Reporting. More information on Google Analytics and the opt-out options can be found here. The choices made by the user depend on the browsers and devices used.
PRA Group Polska sp. Z oo
tel: (+48) 22 276 6600